The mission of Swenson Arts and Technical High School is to prepare our diverse student population for careers, apprenticeships, and postsecondary studies by offering challenging academic and career programs in a safe supportive learning environment. All Swenson students complete a challenging career program major tied to industry standards with exit assessments and certifications empowering them to become lifelong learners and productive members of society.
News & Announcements
Important Dates For Student Placement for Fall 2020:
- Attention all parents and students who participated in selection, and have applied for a District school (or schools) for fall of 2020:
Notifications will be available as of Friday Jan 10 at 5pm. There are important steps you must take next by Friday January 17 or you may lose your spot – please click on the link below to get information to help you.
- Lottery: Jan. 6-9
- Jan.10- 5:00 pm- Initial approvals through student/parent portal
- Jan. 13-21- Students confirm their school choice.
- Jan 27- Feb. 6- Schools fill from waitlist
- Feb. 7- Final notifications student/parent portal emailed at 5:00pm
- ****Non SDP students are notified through the email that was provided on the application.
- Monday, January 20, 2020 is Dr. Martin Luther King Day
>> Schools Closed and Administrative Offices Closed
- Mid Term Exams
- Tuesday, January 21, 2020 A Day Exams
- Wednesday, January 22, 2020 B Day Exams
- Thursday, January 23, 2020 Makeup Day
- Friday. January 24, 2020 Makeup Day
- Friday, January 24, 2020 — 1/2 day for Students (Teachers 1/2 Day PD)
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 2nd Marking Period Ends
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020 — Report Cards Distributed at the end of school day.
- Thursday, February 6th & Friday, February 7th — 1/2 Day for Students
- Report Card Conferences
- Thursday, February 6th — 1-3pm & 5-7pm
- Friday, February 7th — 1-3pm
- Federal Title I Right to Know >>
- Swenson 2019-2020 School Parent Compact Agreement>>
- Swenson Parent & Family Engagement Policy>>